Routine Trimming & Therapeutic Shoeing
Fees may be paid by cash, check, Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Care Credit, Cross-Check and Scratchpay are an available option for applicants approved by the credit provider and are described below.
CareCredit is a payment loan that you can use today, and in the future, for all your pet’s healthcare and product needs. To learn about CareCredit, apply directly for the CareCredit credit card and pay invoices all online, click the following link: https://www.carecredit.com/go/366DRV/
- Get the care your pet needs immediately, including preventive, emergency and surgical treatment
- Benefit from low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Save your other credit cards for household and unplanned expenses
- Choose between several payment options
- Pay no money up front or annual fees
- See the CareCredit website for details or Apply Online
Cross check is a payment plan that, upon approval, allows you to write 1-4 post-dated checks for up to 90 days; however the first check is required to be 25% of the grand total and deposited within 5 days of transaction submitted. The application process must be filled out within our office for approval and checks must be pre-printed, no starter checks, with a valid Driver’s License. For further questions, please call the office for further details.